NEFF Cashback Promotion
Terms and Conditions – Consumer
01.10.20 – 31.01.21
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is the offer by the Promoter of a maximum of £1400 cashback with the purchase of NEFF appliances when purchased alongside kitchen furniture from participating retailers. Cashback is available on selected appliances across the NEFF range. For more information on how much cashback you are eligible for please check the table below. In order to qualify for cashback, an oven and hob must be purchased.
- In order to qualify for the cashback, an oven and hob or oven and venting hob must be purchased. The level of cashback awarded will be defined by the model class of the appliances purchased (N 30, N 50, N 70 or N 90). In the event that an oven and hob of different model class are purchased, the cashback will be defined by the oven model class. For example, if an N 70 oven is purchased with an N 50 hob £200 would be awarded. In order to qualify for additional cashback, an oven and hob or oven and venting hob must be purchased along with additional qualifying NEFF appliances. This includes NEFF ventilation, cooling and coffee centre appliances. Accessories (including warming drawers) are not included. For a full list of eligible appliances and cashback values visit: Kitchen Cashback
- The kitchen furniture and appliances must be purchased from the same Retailer as part of a kitchen design (participating retailers only).
- To qualify as a kitchen purchase for this cashback promotion, a minimum of five kitchen cabinets must be included within the purchase.
- This promotion applies to purchases between 1st October 2020 and 31st January 2021 and for which the Promoter has received a completed and valid claim before midnight on 30th June 2021.
- The Gift will be in the form of bacs payment and should be received within 6 weeks of the Promoter receiving the required claim paperwork.
- This is a consumer only promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, retailers will not be able to claim the Gift on behalf of the consumer.
- Purchases of graded, seconds, replacements, ex-display and imperfect products and trade/contract sales are excluded from the Promotion.
- The Promotion, which starts on 1st October 2020 and ends 31st January 2021, only applies to Kitchen purchases made from the same retailer (participating retailers only) on or between these dates. Claims must be received by the Promoter before midnight 30th June 2021 and the Promoter will not accept any claims received subsequently.
- Only one claim per household is permitted. Please note, claims from employees, relatives of traders and traders themselves are prohibited from participating in this promotion. Multiple purchases of the same appliances are prohibited.
- Claimants cannot claim in conjunction with another offer.
- In order to claim the Gift, claimants must fully complete the online Claim Form, including product E-nr and FD numbers, and consumer reference number (this is a 10 digit number beginning 150 that will be provided by the Kitchen Showroom where you made your purchase), which is available on My NEFF Rewards or telephone the freephone helpline on 0330 055 2929. A copy of the original purchase receipt, which itemises all NEFF appliances and proves that the appliances were purchased as part of an overall kitchen purchase including the kitchen furniture and from the same retailer must be uploaded as part of the claim. For the avoidance of doubt, copies of deposit receipts and/or order confirmations will not be accepted. Purchasers can call the freephone helpline on 0330 055 2929 for assistance between 9am and 5:30pm.
- In the event that you do not have access to the internet or are unable to claim online, please telephone the freephone helpline on 0330 055 2929. The advisor will be able to complete your redemption over the telephone, however, you will need to post your purchase receipt to validate the claim to: NEFF Promotions, Administration Centre, 1 Vantage Court, Tickford Street, Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes MK16 9EZ. Claims will only be paid upon receipt of a valid purchase receipt. You will need to pay postage for sending the purchase receipt to us. Please note, receipts will not be returned so please ensure you keep a copy.
- The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require claimants to provide further verification as to proof of purchase. In addition, the Promoter reserves the right to reject those claims which are, in their sole opinion, fraudulent or invalid.
- Claimants should allow up to 6 weeks for receipt of the Gift from the date of the Promoter’s receipt of the Claim Form and copy of the purchase receipt.
- All Claim forms and copy purchase receipts, once received by the Promoter, will become its property and will not be returned to claimants.
- By submitting a claim, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- In the unlikely event that a claimant is unhappy with their NEFF appliance and wishes to return it for a full refund, such refund is conditional upon the return of the Gift i.e. the cashback.
- All details can be found on My NEFF Rewards
- The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man only, excluding employees of the Promoter and employees of the retailer.
- The Promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- The Promoter/Data Controller is NEFF, a division of BSH Home Appliances Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration no. 01844007, whose registered office is at Grand Union House, Old Wolverton Road, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK12 5PT, UK.