Claim an Amazon Echo Show when you purchase selected Siemens Home Connect appliances this Spring.
Siemens Home Connect brings smart technology to your appliances and lets you control them with your phone or tablet. Join the smart kitchen revolution and claim your free Amazon Echo to control your Siemens Home Connected appliances.
Home Connect is the first app that can wash, rinse, cook, make coffee and look into your fridge for you. No matter how many Wi-Fi ready Siemens appliances – Home Connect can connect them all and make them mobile, all without the need for any extra connectivity devices. All that’s needed is a secure Wi-Fi network, Wi-Fi ready appliance and the free Home Connect app downloaded and registered to your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet.
The combination of Wi-Fi-enabled appliances, intelligent software and the intuitive Home Connect App offers a wide range of exciting uses. Some, easing the workload – some, opening up completely new possibilities. Making your everyday life as efficient and comfortable as never before and allowing you to spend more time and attention on the things you really love to do. For a life less ordinary.
A few example scenarios of the benefits from using Home Connect are as follows;
- You can operate the oven instinctively from wherever you are, using the app to preheat it while you are on your way home.
- For coffee centres, the coffeePlaylist enables you to transfer the hot drinks list of all your guests remotely to the appliance at once – the coffee centre will then prepare one after another.
- Cameras in the fridge let you check the contents of your freestanding fridge from wherever you are, whenever you want. Perfect for knowing whether a trip to the shops on the way home from work is necessary. A further range of cooling appliances without cameras, including an American side-by-side model, can also be remotely managed to change the temperature and activate holiday mode.
- Remote controlling your dishwasher and washing machine will let you select options, and start programmes from wherever you are so they will be finished by the time you are back home. The Easy Start feature can also recommend the best programme after selecting the types of items you plan to wash.
With so many more possibilities using the Home Connect app with enabled Siemens appliances, we can safely say that the future is moving in.
What is Amazon Echo Show?
Amazon Echo Show is a smart speaker that is part of the Amazon Echo line of products. The new device has a 10-inch touchscreen, improved speakers, and mesh casing.
The Echo Show can do everything a regular Echo speaker can, including place orders on Amazon, add things to your shopping list, start timers, control smart home devices, send messages to your contacts, and use Amazon’s Drop-In feature to contact other Echo devices.
How to Qualify
Customers purchasing a qualifying Siemens Home Connect Oven and a minimum of THREE other Siemens built-in appliances (excluding Warming Drawers and Accessories) can claim an Amazon Echo Show. Customers must purchase their kitchen between 1st May 2019 – 31st July 2019. Claims for the promotion will be accepted until midnight on 30th November 2019.
To clarify; although the kitchen needs to be ordered by 31st July 2019, the Siemens appliances can be delivered and installed any time before 30th November 2019, so that the consumer can process their claim in advance of the claim deadline.
Siemens Echo Show Promotion
1st May – 31st July 2019
Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion is the gift of an Amazon Echo Show (“the Gift”) from the Promoter on the purchase of any four Siemens built-in appliances by the consumer, one of which must be a Siemens Home Connect oven (excluding warming drawers & accessories) from participating kitchen specialists during the term of the Promotion.
- The kitchen furniture and appliances must be purchased from the same Retailer as part of a kitchen design (participating retailers only).
- This Promotion, which commences 1st May 2019 and ends on 31st July 2019, is only applicable to purchases made on or between these dates at participating retailers.
- In order to be eligible for the promotion, consumers must purchase one of the following Siemens Home Connect ovens: HB656GBS6B, HB676GBS6B, HB678GBS6B, HB878GBB6B, HM656GNS6B, HM678G4S6B, HN878G4B6B, HR676GBS6B, HR678GES6B, HS658GES6B, HS858GXB6B and three other Siemens built-in appliances (excluding warming drawers and accessories).
- Claims will only be accepted from end user Siemens consumers only. For the avoidance of doubt, retailers will not be able to claim this promotion on behalf of their customers.
- The Promotion shall not apply to purchases of graded, seconds, ex-display, replacements and imperfect products or to trade and contract sales.
- Supply of the Amazon Echo Show is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the Echo Show for another product of equivalent value in the event that the Gift is unavailable for reasons outside of our control.
- The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and Isle of Man only.
- In order to claim the Gift, purchasers must fully complete an online Claim Form at www.mysiemensrewards.co.uk including product FD & E-Nr numbers, and consumer reference number (this is a 10 digit number beginning 1503 that will be provided by the kitchen showroom where you made your purchase). The purchasers must also, attach a copy of the original full purchase receipt.
- In the event that you do not have access to the internet or are unable to claim online, please telephone the freephone helpline on 0800 1588532. The advisor will be able to complete your redemption over the telephone, however, you will need to post your purchase receipt to validate the claim to: Siemens Promotions, Administration Centre, 1 Vantage Court, Tickford Street, Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes MK16 9EZ. Claims will only be paid upon receipt of a valid purchase receipt. You will need to pay postage for sending the purchase receipt to us. Please note, receipts will not be returned so please ensure you keep a copy. All claim forms must be received by the Promoter before 30th November 2019 and the Promoter shall not accept any claims received subsequently.
- Only one claim per household is permitted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any claims that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or fail to reach it before 30th November 2019.
- The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require purchasers to provide further verification as to proof of purchase. In addition, the Promoter reserves the right to reject those claims which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw the Promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Purchasers should allow up to 30 days for delivery of the Gift from the date of the Promoter’s receipt of the claim.
- Please note that there is no cash alternative to the Gift.
- All claim forms and copy sales receipts, upon receipt by the Promoter, shall become its property and shall not be returned to purchasers. We suggest that you keep a copy of the receipt.
- By submitting a claim, purchasers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary these terms and conditions, at any time.
- In the unlikely event that a purchaser is unhappy with their Siemens appliances and wishes to return it for a full refund, such refund is conditional upon the return of the Gift i.e. the free Amazon Echo Show.
- The Promotion is subject to the laws of England and Wales, and the English and Welsh courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Promoter/Data Controller is Siemens, a division of BSH Home Appliances Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 01844007 with registered office at Grand Union House, Old Wolverton Road, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, MK12 5PT, United Kingdom. The Promotion
will be administered by BI Worldwide on behalf of the Promoter.